Tax Senior. A Chester Le Street accountancy firm are looking for a new Tax Senior to join the team.
To manage a client portfolio ensuring that all personal, partnership and trust SA tax compliance of those clients are tax dealt with, meeting quality and budgetary expectations. The Tax Senior will deal with the P11D compliance for a designated client portfolio, meeting quality and budgetary expectations and will assist with workflow to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard and by the required deadlines.
The Tax Senior role will be exceptional at developing fantastic customer relationships through smart interpersonal skills and business development capabilities.
The Tax Senior will need / have:
- ·ATT qualified or qualified by experience
- ·Minimum of 3 years’ experience within professional tax practice
- ·A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and accounting software
- ·Effective communication with staff, management and client
- ·Attention to detail
- ·Ability to work under pressure
- ·Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- ·Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
The Tax Senior will be measured on the following:
- ·Lockup and WIP for own clients is under 90 days
- ·Company client satisfaction score
- ·Job turnaround time (SA tax filing)
- ·Billings vs forecast for own portfolio, measured monthly
- ·Profit vs budget for own portfolio, measured monthly (recoverability)
- ·Accuracy - Number of review points
- Chargeable hours
- Five upsells/internal referrals per year
Attendance at internal tax training – 80%
The Tax Senior salary is £20-28k + benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business