Hand Assembly Operator
Hand Assembly Operator. A Newport electronics manufacturing firm require a Hand Assembly Operator to be responsible for the output and quality levels of the designated production lines and the general housekeeping of that area.
The Hand Assembly Operator key responsibilities:
- The personnel should be able to hand assemble Pin In Hole components into PCB assemblies. They should be confident and able to work on their own and follow step by step work instructions.
- They should be flexible in their approach to work in other areas of the business including preforming of components, slicing of PCB’S out of panels and packing.
- Experience would be an advantage but on the job training will always take place.
The Hand Assembly Operator requirements are:
- Relevant experience
- To achieve and maintain the set KPI targets
- To achieve and maintain acceptable quality levels, always striving for zero defects
- To maintain a good standard of housekeeping
- Ability to read working instructions and drawings
- Capable of communicating process issues and suggest improvements
- Well organised / flexible / motivation
- Ideally IPC 610 certified
The Hand Assembly Operator salary is £16823 plus benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business