IT Project Manager (software integration)
IT Project Manager (software integration). A Chippenham based software integration firm / IT solutions provider is looking for an IT Project Manager (software integration) to join the team. The IT Project Manager (software integration) position is based in Chippenham, but will involve travel to client site (maybe not right now!).
The IT Project Manager (software integration) duties and responsibilities include:
- The PM will be responsible to the Senior PM for delivery of the set up and implementation of our products and services. In addition we specialise in delivering bespoke software development projects across all areas of health. The PM will be responsible for successful delivery of these projects.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Management of IT implementation projects to deliver our products and services.
- Management of bespoke IT software development projects and consultancy.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with our customers and NHS representatives.
- Drafting/reviewing IT project related documentation such as proposals, specifications, test plans, reporting, etc.
- Operating within our Quality Management System e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, etc.
IT Project Manager (software integration) mandatory skills required:
- Current PRINCE 2 foundation certification.
- MS Office; needs to be proficient in Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of products delivered, projects managed as well as an excellent understanding of risk management.
- Solid track record of delivering multiple concurrent software projects to time and budget.
- Experience of:
- Experience of writing and reviewing full-lifecycle project documentation.
- Driving full software project life cycle using agile methods (especially Scrum).
- Customer requirements gathering; managing in a customer satisfaction-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills, planning and organisational skills; MS Project and SharePoint user.
The IT Project Manager (software integration) desirable skills required:
- A degree with significant IT or technical content.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner.
- Knowledge of Power BI or other business reporting tools.
- Knowledge of client/server and object-oriented analysis and design, network architecture, system analysis, modelling and conceptualisation.
- Working as part of a team, may be expected to work alone or manage technical staff.
The IT Project Manager (software integration) salary is £35-40k (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business